- A Jewish social network to provide a safe and friendly environment for people to connect and meet for a Shabbos together.Host families and guests fill out profiles and give references so both sides can make comfortable Shabbos arrangements. A good idea those traveling for business, backpacking across the country, studying abroad, or just looking for a little inspiration.– An on-line dating site for all Jewish singles with English and Russian versions that make it a popular site for Jewish men and women from the former FSU.
Jewish speed dating in chicago
- Yad Ha Chazakah - Jewish Disability Empowerment Center offers an array of services to Jews with disabilities, including dating coaching, referrals to matchmakers, and support/guidance in setting up a home and building a family when one or both partners has a disability.
- Yeshiva University alumni as well as non-alumni can join YUConnects for matchmaking, networking, activities, opportunities to meet, and mentoring.
- Manhattan Jewish Experience is a cutting edge program for Jewish professionals in their 20s and 30s with little or no background in Judaism who are interested in learning more about their heritage and connecting to each other, to Judaism, and to the Jewish community.
– The first website aimed at helping Jewish Singles With Special Needs get connected, chat, and network for dating.
Many married couples first met each other at a Hineni class or social gathering for singles. - Inbar offers social activities, networking opportunities, and matchmaking services for Orthodox singles in Israel who have physical disabilities.